Seychelles is not just tropical exotic.
Volcanic islands surrounded by coral reefs, lush tropical forests and warm turquoise waves of the Indian Ocean fascinate at first sight and for life.
Here you will feel the mesmerizing harmony of nature, in which serenity worthy of paradise gardens is born. The impeccable naturalness of the landscape creates a truly pastoral picture.
Holidays in the Seychelles can be fully appreciated only by those tourists who have already traveled a lot. If you decide to choose the Seychelles for your first cruise, you will certainly not be disappointed – the amazing beauty of nature, friendly locals, exotic hotels and local cuisine will make your vacation in the tropics simply unforgettable. But those who have already managed to visit other countries will find on these islands exactly the elusive charm of the primordial nature that experienced travelers so value.
The tropical resorts of Seychelles are very diverse. A lot of islands, each of which has its own personality, a unique combination of jungle, cliffs, bays and a fantastic coastline. These islands can be compared to small caskets full of treasures – everyone will find something special and very close in such a magical casket.
For lovers of the sea and each other
The secret of Seychelles is that local authorities artificially limit the influx of tourists, and this allows you to preserve the pristine purity of nature. Instead of endless piles of hotels, you will see small neat bungalows here, and instead of concrete boxes of noisy shopping centers, small pretty shops and benches. In Victoria, the capital of Seychelles, the infrastructure, of course, is developed just fine, but on the small islands of the archipelago, human intervention in nature is minimized.
It is control over visiting the archipelago and, of course, rather high prices for tours that make vacation in the Seychelles for many travelers a dream of a lifetime. Therefore, either very wealthy tourists or no less wealthy newlyweds have a rest here – after all, what can be more romantic and unforgettable than a honeymoon in the uninhabited Seychelles?
Notes traveler: 10 things to do in the Seychelles
1. Do nothing. Nothing at all. The white sand beaches of the Seychelles archipelago are simply not designed to do at least some business here – only relaxation, relaxation and sunbathing.
2. Master diving. At least the simplest dives – at least under the supervision of an instructor, in shallow water and with insurance. Visit the Seychelles, and not see the bewitching beauty of the underwater world – just blasphemy.
3. Try the local cuisine. If bat stew is too exotic for you, then try at least local fish and rice – it is beyond praise!
4. Go on a treasure hunt. Who else but you can find the real pirate treasures hidden on the island of Moyen?
5. When you walk around the capital, you should definitely look at the local traffic light. Yes, it is a local attraction. After all, there are only two traffic lights throughout the country.
6. Take a helicopter ride over the Indian Ocean. Amazing landscapes created by nature, do not require the intervention of photo editors and designers – their natural beauty is worth it to look at it live, and always from a bird’s eye view.
7. Try to catch the blue marlin. Of course, you will catch tuna instead, but fully enjoy fishing, and personally caught tuna will be big and incredibly tasty.
8. Conduct a wedding ceremony on the ocean. Perhaps a wedding in the Seychelles will be the beginning of an incredibly happy family life, because can there be an unsuccessful marriage blessed by the ocean itself?
9. Go to the beach of Grand Anse to join the proud fraternity of “daughters” and catch your first wave.
10. Bring a souvenir from Seychelles to your homeland – a huge coco de mer nut.